I love this recipe because it is very simple, and fast. You only need to be sure to have several hours before serving because the pannacotta must cool.
You need :
- 400 ml coco milk
- 100 ml other milk (almond, rice, milk…)
- 4 leaves gelatine
- 50 g sugar
The recipe :
- Put the coco milk and the other milk (I used regular milk) in a small pan and slowly simmer until it is hot.
- Add the sugar, then the gelatine.
- Let the leaves gelatine dissolving, stirring occasionnaly.
- Pour into small glasses and put into fridge for 3-4 hours.