Healthy Pancakes (butter, flour and sugar free)
Here is a healthy pancakes recipe, with only banana and eggs – no flour, no dairy, no sugar.
They still remains soft and delicious. And with this little taste of banana… it is just perfect !
For 8 Pancakes you need :
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 3 gr baking powder
- Coconut oil or any other oil for the pan (Coconut oil just add a wonderful taste, you can find it in organic stores)
You can add some cinnamon or vanilla if you want
- Break the banana into pieces
- Put it into a blender
- Add the eggs and the baking powder
- Mix until you have a smooth batter
- Put a little bit of oil in your pan (not too hot)
- Cook your littles pancakes 4 minutes on the first side, and then 2 minutes on the other side
- Serve hot !
They are healthy so feel free to add some nutella on it
I found that recipe in a french blog I love : Bowl and Spoon. Here is the original recipe : click