Best chocolate muffin recipe
This is clearly the best chocolate muffin recipe ever. I tried a lot of recipes but this one is my favorite !
The muffins are crunchy (thanks to the chocolate chips) and very soft, I really love them.
For 12 muffins, you need :
- 75g cocoa powder (with no sugar)
- 150g sugar
- 170g plain flour
- 150g milk
- 150g butter (I prefer salted butter)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tea spoons of baking powder
- 150g chocolate chunks or chips
The recipe :
- In a big bowl, mix the eggs, the cocoa powder, the milk, the sugar and the melted butter
- Then, add the plain flour, the baking powder, and the chocolate chips or chunks and mix gently.
- Spoon mixture into the cases of a muffin tray and put in the oven at 180C for 30 minutes.
- After baking, let the muffins cool down before taking them of the tray.
- Baking tip : To avoid the chocolate chips/chunks sinking to the bottom, put them 10 minutes in the freezer before adding them to the mix.
300 calories for one muffin